Quick Reminders on submissions:
- Please include the actual link to each post you nominate! It's not required, it just makes things easier on those voting.
- Please include the person who wrote the post and the post number for each post you nominate. It allows us to make sure you provided the correct link, and keeps me from having to look up the info when going to update the website if your nomination wins.
- Do not comment on the posts you nominate unless there is some piece of info required to understand the post. You can comment if you like for the CO's list, but extraneous comments are not included in the list of nominations sent out to the voters. When nominating for post catagories, less it best.
- When nominating for person catagories, details are best. A name can't speak for itself like a post can. There's a very good chance your nominee was not followed closely the whole month by the voters. So we need to know exactly why the person being nominated is worthy.
- A Rookie is someone who has never simmed in IDF before. Please do not nominate simmers who have *ever* been in IDF before, even if they are new to your sim. Known simmers from IDF nominated for Best Rookie are taken out of the nominations list before it is sent to the voters!